• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What's your ride this season?

L

live2ride

Moderator: Premium Member
Nov 11, 2001
Gillette, WY
www.kristyharnish.com
With the new snow checks coming in, what are you going to be riding and what are you doing for mods?

I have my 2013 XM this year, wrap was put on late in the season so keeping it as well.

image_zpsf70bc7a1.jpg
[/URL]

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
2014 Pro and I'm giving it some LOVE!!

I'm hoping this will be my last 'build sled' for a while.. so much stress and money!! but i'm SUPER stoked to get back to a big bore!! doing an RKTEK 858... Timbersled suspension components, Avid drivers to make a 3" 156 track work under her.... Gonna be a BEAST and sooo much fun in the trees!!!

I don't have the sled, the engine, the track or the suspension yet... and we have snow.... HAHAHAHA, looks like it's gonna be a few late nights in the shop when all the parts and pieces finally arrive! Lucky for me I kept the cylinders off my 13 and sent those in to be bored... so the big bore will just be a bolt on and I don't have a huge turn around time for that... I can probably do it all in a weekend if I hustle (and if I bat my eyes a lot and try to get D to help me we could probably do it in a long day!!)

Oh, and a wrap, a very cool one! I'll post pics once I get it on... posted a blog about it on my website.. but I think most of you saw that on FB...

Premium Features