• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.
H
Oct 24, 2010
Bozeman MT
I am selling my sled deck. It is custom built and is similar to the Toy-ups. It has caliber low profile grip glides all around and has space for two sleds or a single in the middle. It was built to fit in a half-ton Chevy with a 6.5' bed. It has two crank down style tie downs. Deck measurments are 98" wide by 96" long with a 12" beaver tail. Also has a ramp that slides in and stores underneath the deck. I believe the ramp is 8'6" long. It has never had a sled on it. I really liked the idea of having a deck but I have not been able to go snowmobiling at all in the last couple years. So the deck is just taking up space and not being used. It has been stored in a covered location its whole life and like I said I have never used it. I will post pics as soon as I can. Price is $1250 OBO and it's located in Bozeman MT. Any questions please message me. Thank you for looking.

Last edited:
Premium Features