• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

**New truck ramp for snowmobiles and atv**

D
Apr 9, 2008
CleElum, WA
finally a ramp you can use with your truck and not have to pick up the back of your sled to use. It is made specifically for snowmobiles, atv and bikes it is 4ft x 7.5ft and is 5in when folded. It has 2 - 15in feet to sit on the back of your truck a strap and a folding lock the ramp is $275 + ship add 6 glides for $50 more. The ramp pictured with glides has two sets on one side for loading snow bikes thanks Brett 5092010707

ramp1.jpg ramp2.jpg ramp3.jpg ramp4.jpg

Last edited:

Coldfinger

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Nebraska
That is a nice looking ramp.

How much does it weigh?

I'd like to see the feet an inch or two longer to give a little more assurance the ramp will stay on the tailgate or whatever.

I notice the center supports appear flush with the horizontal rungs and that is right where the middle of the track will run. Does the track flex enough to grab the rungs on each side of the center supports?

Lastly, do you offer a "foot" that is a separate piece which hooks onto the bottom and extends back about 3-4' with rungs to provide traction?

Thanks.

D
Apr 9, 2008
CleElum, WA
The 15in wide feet that sit on your truck are 3.5 in long we have been using this ramp all last year and for the last month this year with sleds ATV dirt bikes and now snow bikes on tailgates and flatbeds with tapered corners with no problem. As far as traction it has not been an issue the track catches as you go up. No need to have more stuff to fold or add weight. The last time I weighed the ramp with glides it was around 50 lb. Ill have a weight tomorrow as im shipping a few out and will let you know thanks

Premium Features