• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What everyone doing for the 4th ?

A
Jul 5, 2001
Lewiston, ID
Whats everyone doing for the 4th ?

my wife and I are headed up to kalispell, mt tomorrow to visit my brother and his wife, along with my parents and sister are making the journey up. I have never been to those neck of the woods in MT. but from what i understand its almost as beautiful as northern Idaho :face-icon-small-win:beer;

Whats everyone else doing ? also be safe, and God bless the USA!

Last edited:
A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
Cool, have fun, be safe!!

staying home... work friday and monday have weekends off anyway so, got no plans other than to stay home... wash truck (thats rare occurrence) and start building my sled deck.. bout it. :cool:

R

RMK7SledHead

Oct 20, 2001
Have today and Monday off, but it's too far to go to Oregon from Virginia for two days, so am staying out here. Volunteered for duty on Sunday so others who already had plans wouldn't be screwed out of them. Can't really do any partying Saturday night because of that, so have to get it all in tonight. :) Gonna hit up Washington DC tonight and tomorrow though!

S
Dec 29, 2001
Brainerd,MN
my wife and I are headed up to kalispell, mt tomorrow ........................
Whats everyone else doing ? also be safe, and God bless the USA!

Hey Adro, my how lives have changed since the Island Park Snowest party in 2003.
I'll keep your former screen name a secret. LOL.

I had 2 of the 3 kids here last weekend, plus a 13 yr old grandkid. Sorta late fathers day, early 4th.
Quiet now, GF is working all weekend (N.Memorial Hosp.) .
This eve I'll just sit on the dock and watch all the illegal fireworks. Gets pretty awesome sometimes. :D :beer;

The lake I'm on is 6,000 acres w/about 23 miles of shoreline. Not all developed though.
Carry on there young fellow. :)

M

MPS

:beer;:beer;HAPPY 4TH OF JULY FROM CANADA:beer;:beer;

Thanks brotha up north! :beer;:beer;

I'm just hanging around home....BBQ's and chit....the dirt bike is down for the moment, so can't do much of that this weekend. Going to Boise this weekend for my kid's hockey camp next week.

Maybe some forumers want to meet up some night for a bite to eat at the Ram or something? ....or any popular local place. :beer;:beer;

Last edited:
B

bullfrog123

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 10, 2008
Ashton, Idaho
Daughter in parade in am, bbq, beer, fireworks, more beer, etc. What can be wrong with that combo:rolleyes::rolleyes: lol

Have a gooder everyone!!!!!!!:beer;

Premium Features