• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Logan Canyon

Laundryboy

Lifetime Membership
Oct 31, 2012
Anyone know why no trailheads have been plowed?Headed out to go snowmobiling and was surprised to see that literally no parking had been plowed.

Laundryboy

Lifetime Membership
Oct 31, 2012
I got an email from udot this morning saying that all parking areas should be plowed by this afternoon.

D

Dan15

Feb 11, 2008
South Jordan, Utah
We watched them finish plowing one at 9:30 on the 24th. We were the first ones in the lot due to him just barely finishing.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

M8Chris

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
I hope they start plowing the trail soon. The trail At franklin basin yesterday was awful!

M8Chris

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Franklin was groomed when I went today

That's good to hear. With how many people ride up Franklin you would think they would keep it groomed especially on the weekends. They should groom it Friday night so its perfect on Saturday's when everyone goes and maybe Monday or Tuesday so its good during the week. That trail was awful last weekend.

R
Jan 20, 2016
Snow conditions info

My brother and I ride all over the place and we are always looking for better ways to get good solid info on grooming reports and snow conditions in different area's. If you are the same way and always looking to find better info checkout our website or if you have you have any good sources to share post a comment at: http://rockymtnpursuit.com/category/expert-tips/

Premium Features