• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Shortest forum ever!!!

kevinm7

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2010
Spring Creek, NV
In the summer, this section dies.... It's my favorite place to be when there is snow on the ground and everyone is hyped up, not so much in the warm months. Summer sucks

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
bodie-california-ghost-town-3.jpg

They will come back...........someday

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
I'll have to look in the South American section then;) Not sure what I have my browser set at but I get 4 threads when I pull up this section, guess the year without a winter has dragged on. We can rename this section Mountain-No Powder:)

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
I'll have to look in the South American section then;) Not sure what I have my browser set at but I get 4 threads when I pull up this section, guess the year without a winter has dragged on. We can rename this section Mountain-No Powder:)

At the bottom there is an option on how many threads you are seeing.....I bet your got changed to only show the last few days or month. because there is still PAGES on threads in here when you change the view to show everything.

Premium Features