• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SNOWBLIND 3 Free Movie Sunday October 29

Z
Apr 21, 2010
First Thought... Must be distracting to take pics, get the riders attention , set up and take video when the conditions are sooo good !

At 14:57 I liken that to a Step up Jump with no Second Step, LOL nice balanced Hang time and patience on that One !

At 22:56 Was that a attempted Front Flip or UnFinished/ Bad Hit ? Nice Save and other Riding from him !

Good Segway to Freestyle jumping @ 24:30 , the Spot change and music hit.
That looked like a fun time for all the group to express this other Aspect and get loose.

TOBE , cool peeps have always shown Love n Support to those doing the Same since Inception, They even Find those people sometimes ! IK

Well, I may just set up my Spot freestyle natural terrain track this season, see who hits and help maintain it, because of You, Thanks !

I
Jan 4, 2011
Saskatchewan Canada
First Thought... Must be distracting to take pics, get the riders attention , set up and take video when the conditions are sooo good !

At 14:57 I liken that to a Step up Jump with no Second Step, LOL nice balanced Hang time and patience on that One !

At 22:56 Was that a attempted Front Flip or UnFinished/ Bad Hit ? Nice Save and other Riding from him !

Good Segway to Freestyle jumping @ 24:30 , the Spot change and music hit.
That looked like a fun time for all the group to express this other Aspect and get loose.

TOBE , cool peeps have always shown Love n Support to those doing the Same since Inception, They even Find those people sometimes ! IK

Well, I may just set up my Spot freestyle natural terrain track this season, see who hits and help maintain it, because of You, Thanks !
Thank you for taking the time to watch and put this post together. Nice to see some feedback!

And the "front flip" attempt was actually the chain exploding in chaincase and locking up. Lucky Landon knows what he's doing on a sled and new to get away from it.

Tobe is a great company to work with.

Taking the next step in riding and hitting jumps and drops like this is definitely an adventure. Having a good group to do it with is key. Accidents happen and knowing you can rely on your group with your life is definitely reassuring.

Premium Features