• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Healthy start?

D
Sep 29, 2013
So my 2013 1100t is in for its new parts I decided to go with an evo cold air intake a ROV kit and the evo bullet exhaust to start off my upgrades. Will be doing more just want to know what people recommend from here?

As well as is warranty voided if you put one of evo's reflash in?

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership
As any motor it's just a big air pump. Easier air in and out will increase hp and the responsiveness of the turbo. Make sure you do the intake boot on the turbo with your cold air.
From there performance wise I would do the BRV, fan kit, and boost hoses.
When you are ready for the flash I would do the down pipe off the turbo (turbo to bullet pipe) at the same time. That on 93 oct will be around 220hp and responsiveness will be completely different. With the added hp you will need some weights and spring to take advantage of the hp.

Enjoy.

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
Gene has provided sound suggestions to get you reliable performance. The addition of the Evo BRV valve to replace the weak non responsive one coming off your intercooler provides a noticeable solution for throttle response... Reduces the turbo lag significantly.

Can assist anytime..

S/C

Last edited:
D
Sep 29, 2013
Ya I was looking into that brv sounds like my next upgrade once money comes around again although it is pretty in expensive sounds worth it
Does the reflash void any warranty?

Snowmow

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming
Durable engine anyway. Screw the warranty. Team secondary would be a GREAT way to spend your money. Along with what you mentioned already. Take a good hard look a the drive train reinforcements as well. Start budgeting now.

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
You will be fine with 215/225 HP flash with no drive train issues-.
With a bigger turbo--------- that's when it becomes more apparent.

Warrenty???
I will step up on that one.
It is all dependant on your dealer..... always has- and mostly always will... that's why shopping for price is not as much of as an issue as now shopping for a dependable dealer is!!!!

Alot on here have learned the hard way.. some driven hundereds of miles ( like myself) to buy from that certain dealer.

Hope that makes sense.
S/C

Last edited:
Premium Features