• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Revelstoke 900 Ride - March 3,4,5 2011 PART 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Danbot

Nov 29, 2007
Alberta, Canada
The Days Inn rocks!
They just called me and upgraded my room at no charge. I think they must evaluate their occupancy and swap rooms around to make people happy.Sean and I have room for another if anyone decides to jump in at the last minute.

My truck is packed, loaded, full of fuel and ready to rock! Just need to drag myself into it in the morning and hit the frozen highway. See you in beautiful BC.

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
The Days Inn rocks!
They just called me and upgraded my room at no charge. I think they must evaluate their occupancy and swap rooms around to make people happy.Sean and I have room for another if anyone decides to jump in at the last minute.

My truck is packed, loaded, full of fuel and ready to rock! Just need to drag myself into it in the morning and hit the frozen highway. See you in beautiful BC.

Good deal!!!

Just a few hours left till blast off (14 and change):face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap

The roads seem to have improved from yesterday so hopefully they will hold out for us for tomorrow... one way or another we are coming up!:D:D

P.S. Sorry for the bad rating Dan, hit the wrong button:rolleyes::eek:

301fury

Feb 9, 2011
Kelowna
ill see you guys up there saturday, report back with conditions so i know what to expect. dont track up the mountian to much, save some fresh for the rest of us :). well the weather hints that there sould be fresh pow every morning :)

D

Danbot

Nov 29, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Same here, ready to go. Just need to pick up a cup of coffee in the morning and tear up some highway. Talk to you tomorrow Seth, I should be there by 3 or 4pm

Z-Man

Premium Member
Dec 23, 2007
Drive safe, take lots of pictures and video of the trip guys. Next year I will be there with you guys.

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Same here, ready to go. Just need to pick up a cup of coffee in the morning and tear up some highway. Talk to you tomorrow Seth, I should be there by 3 or 4pm

Alrighty, weather permitting we should be there around 4pm... hopefully the roads stay clear so it doesn't turn out later than that.:face-icon-small-hap:clock:

8 hrs till blast off:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features