• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Carbon Fiber proclimb chewin over the top of monster chute!

W

WKR

Nov 27, 2007
western canada
The talk of yammyfest seemed to be the 2 stroke turbos flying over the, but i know of one sled that did it on bone stock 800 motor. Carbon Fiber proclimb 800 with C3 chassey, belt drive, and tapps clutch. this thing has been an absolute blast to ride this year and completley reversed my thinking. i have always spent money chasey more power, but having done the opposite this year and just going light weight has been fantastic. tireless riding, easy unstucks, no motor maintainance, and super controlled riding. i can honestly say a super light chassey will perform equally to most turbos going. take that with a grain of salt, equally meaning all around riding. I can say this, as i have ran 2 stroke turbos for 7 years now and am on the fence as too whether i need to bolt a turbo back on. i tried the monster twice and after the first run my buddies were laughin there asses off, wandering what i was thinking tryin it a second time. Well i got to shut them up as i clawed my way over the top! I don't think there was anything else with a stock motor over the top that day, attribute this to the chassey and drive system from C3.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNEY...DvjVQa1PpcFOGjY3HXLEuNoI8jtMCdI1_JqpJsp_97_I=

G

Going West

Nov 30, 2007
Canada
Looks like the tunnels a little too light weight.

Nice climb, that chute looks so much bigger in real life.

A

aksnopro

Mar 11, 2008
Palmer, Alaska
www.mtfak.com
you should try them powder pros in the back mounting position, i noticed it helped my handling a ton. mine were doing just like yours were and cambering up in the front almost pushing and wanting to eat up rubbers. made a big difference in side hilling and handling of the ski when i moved them to the back position.

sweet looking sled man! and did everyone make it up that shoot? or are there other ways up?

-Aksnopro

Premium Features