• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 1100 Turbo HCR, EXTENSIVELLY modified, perfect condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
2013 Arctic Cat 1100 Turbo HCR.
This has to be the most extensively modified 1100T in existence. I pretty much bought everything out of the Evo catalog, put the best suspension under it, lightened it up at LEAST 80lbs and fixed the driveline so the belts run cool to the touch even under hard use. The only thing I didn’t change was the handle bars and controls.

Pm me direct if someone wants the deal to end all deals.

Sled: 2013 M1100 Turbo HCR
EVO Super Chute Turbo 300 HP
EVO Head Stud Kit
EVO ECU tuning(UPGRADED TO MULTI-MAP SWITCH, 1. 87 Octane 180hp tune 2. 220HP low boost tune 3. 250HP pump premium tune 4. 300HP pump premium and 1 gallon race gas per 5 gallons tune.
EVO 3" SS exhaust system
EVO V-Flow FAI kit
EVO Boost Hoses
EVO Billet BRV kit
EVO Intercooler fan kit(UPGRADED TO THE WATER TO AIR INTERCOOLER!!!)
EVO Ti Series heat defense system, header blanket, turbo blanket, 3piece exhaust system blanket
C-3 Powersports Syncrodrive
OSP Engine Snubber
OSP Jackshaft Support
TAPP Industries Primary Clutch
Team Industries Tied Secondary Clutch
Four Stroke Sollutions Rollover Valve kit
Arctic Cat Vented Hood Panels
Arctic Cat Vented Side Panels
Slydog 8" Powder Hound Skis
Raptor Front Shocks
K-Mod Rear Suspension with Raptors 162x15x3” X-3 track
Skinz Air Frame running boards
TJ Patrick Custom Carbon Fiber rear tunnel
WRP Seat
Koso X-2 gauge

Plus;
C3 carbon fiber hood
C3 Carbon fiber gas tank
Complete Skinz Concept front suspension
Evo HD driveshaft
Evo heavy duty driveshaft bearing

This sled rips, hard to describe how hard it pulls on 300hp tune, the torque of a 4 stroke turbo is really what you feel and the difference between a well running 2 stroke turbo. This sled is at LEAST 80lbs lighter than stock, I spent a TON of money on carbon fiber.
The BIG difference between my 1100T and nearly every other modded 1100T on the market is that I went ALL the way.
1. EVO water to air intercooler provides very consistent charge temps so you can make more power on lower octane and super consistent power output no matter how hard you run this sled.
EVO military spec heat blankets from Y-pipe to muffler. The quality of these heat blankets is amazing. They keep the under hood temps WAY lower than even a stocker making 180hp. The also keep the body work and wiring from getting burned and melted.
C3 carbon fiber hood and gas tank and Patrick carbon fiber tunnel. I’ve never seen an 1100T with a carbon fiber gas tank. They are expensive but they shed a good 10lbs(at least). The hood saves over 20lbs and its really strong and sexy looking. Makes the sled look amazing. Snow doesn’t stick to it like a stock hood too. The tunnel saves a little weight over stock but saves a ton of weight on the hill. Snow doesn’t stick at ALL either under it or on top.
Skinz Concept front end. This not only performs but looks amazing. Skinz designed it with the goals of making the sled easier to steer, sidehill and climb. The KMOD rear end can be run on a lower number than a stock front end and the front end will still stay down in hill climbs but be more playful every where.
Total driveline upgrade. I couldn’t keep a belt on this sled. One 300hp pull and they would just grenade. We did ALL the recommended stuff , like alignment and weights etc. Didn’t make any difference on the full power tune. I started with the OSP support and snubber and that didn’t do it either. Ended up with the full EVO driveline package, driveline, support, bearings, all of it. Team Tied secondary and a C3 belt drive(20lbs of weight loss). What REALLY made the most difference was the $2000 TAPP primary. This is a billet 4 post clutch. It’s incredibly well designed and built, you can easily add weight at different spots on the ramps, has 4 posts for strength(easy to add the amount of weight needed to hold this monster engine back) and has 6 clicker adjustments to fine tun it on the hill(I love this feature).

Every deficiency in the 1100T has been dealt with on my build. The easy thing was adding power. It was expensive to do it the way I did but the engine is perfect. The hard part was getting the weight down to a point where it completely changes how the sled handles and feels. The suspension was upgraded at the back for ride and traction and to control ski lift(a must have with 300hp and a 162x3 inch track) and at the front to reduce steering effort, make the sled easy to sidehill and to better the ride. This is the best riding sled I’ve ever owned. You can run a whooped out road at 45mph and stay seated, super impressive and fun. I think most importantly I’ve made the driveline including the drive belt bullet proof. I will include a couple extra belts but I bet you wont need one for over 1000 miles. This sled is in near perfect condition. Every inch of this sled looks new or near new. All the carbon fiber look magnificent, none of the power coating is scratched up at all, the track looks brand new too?

I REALLY NEED TO SELL THIS SLED FAST. I AM PRICING IT AT $10,950 which is 20% of what I have in it. Yup a $50,000 build for 11.

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
SOLD!!!

SOLD!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features