• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Shipping ideas?

S
Nov 28, 2007
Valdez Alaska
I am in the market for a 2 post car lift.. I found the one I want , however the shipping is the issue.

Anybody got an Idea? Or is there a dealer for BendPak in Alaska? :beer;:beer;

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
I am in the market for a 2 post car lift.. I found the one I want , however the shipping is the issue.

Anybody got an Idea? Or is there a dealer for BendPak in Alaska? :beer;:beer;

hey spook, do a search on the internet for alaskan trucking and see if you cant find a private trucker hauling a load up that would have room to throw it on..have done this before and it worked out pretty cheap compared to going thru a shipping company....

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
Shipping is always the problem up here Spook. You should know that by now. When are they gonna get that rail line up here from the states??? Maybe that would help. Never gonna happen. I have to admit though, it is shipping that writes my paycheck each week so I can't complain too loudly.

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Shipping is always the problem up here Spook. You should know that by now. When are they gonna get that rail line up here from the states??? Maybe that would help. Never gonna happen. I have to admit though, it is shipping that writes my paycheck each week so I can't complain too loudly.

and here I though it was disability insurance.........lmao

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
I have a business account at Shucks auto. I ordered my Bend Pak through them and they took care of the shipping I just paid for it. They put it on a barge and then American Fast Freight http://www.americanfast.com/ picked it up at the docks and shipped it to my house. We also bought one from Napa in Wasilla that was a 2 place life really cheap, it isn't a Bend Pak but it is a good lift. Shucks is now O’Reilly’s auto so I just called them to see if I could still get them. I talked to Bev the Pro shop worker in Palmer, she is calling right now to see what she can get. Their number is 745-8155.

Premium Features