• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

All forteen 1,100 turbo Proclimbs are built and delivered.

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
Look at us. A lot of Proclimbs going to us. I hope.

Owen

I honestly am having a little bit of a hard time beleiving it is in. . . Though I have a vin. . . it is insured. . . and I am going to get it today. . . But still not any pics of m1100t's showing up other than retros and LE's. Kinda hoping I have the first pics of something other than the le or retro.

P
Mar 9, 2009
Finally going to get mine today! thought this day would never come!!! I will believe It is there when I have it on my truck!!! Cant wait to take it out tomorrow!

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
ITS IN MY GARAGE! And I resisted the urge to drive it around. . . But the 12 ft onto the trailer was awesome and the 15 feet into the garage was even more fun!.

SDC10194.jpg

SDC10199.jpg

SDC10201.jpg

Last edited:
H

Heypal

Nov 26, 2007
Paynesville, MN
Yep. . . Thats the stock bumper on the m1100t. You like?

Looks great bud!! Was at Country Cat on Saturday and threw a leg over a standard M800. The bars are spot on for height. The standard M series models of the past had such low bars. Are you going to convert to a vert stearing post? Very nice looking scooter!

Daltech

Lifetime Membership
Nov 25, 2008
North Norway
Yep. . . Thats the stock bumper on the m1100t. You like?

WTF?
I hope you are kidding me. I have recived my sport bumper that I bought extra, but still not any sled. Now I see one in pic, there is a chance my one is on it's way too.
Bummer if I bought a bumper that actually sits on the sled:face-icon-small-dis

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
WTF?
I hope you are kidding me. I have recived my sport bumper that I bought extra, but still not any sled. Now I see one in pic, there is a chance my one is on it's way too.
Bummer if I bought a bumper that actually sits on the sled:face-icon-small-dis

not kidding. . . . lists the sport bumper as a standard feature here in the us i guess it could be different overseas

M
Sep 14, 2010
iowa
Too bad cat cannot seem to decide when to build my sled. It keeps being bumped back and back. Started early November, mid November, late November. Now Dec some time WTF.

A
Dec 15, 2008
Looks awsome still have not seen mine yet cat tracker says over do!!! May be they don't like wisconsin.or mybe it's a packer / viking thing.

H

high time

Nov 28, 2007
Duluth, MN
Did you read my post?

About a thousand sleds are going out right now. They will have those updates already done. Peace man.

Owen

Premium Features