• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anouther one takes the plunge...

F
Dec 27, 2011
I live in Eastern Wa. and have had a a passion for sleding, since riding my grandpa's sled as a little boy:clock:.. One of those old polaris's..
thanks to the guideance on here, I hope to have found 2 reliable sleds. 1 is a 2006 RMK 700 with 851 miles, the 2cnd is a 2008 dragon 700 with 425 miles. Both are like new...Got a used 06 featherlite trailer to haul them in and set up as camp when sleding. Got them on monday and wife and I had been riding them in the fields around home:moon: while we still had snow..Next it's off to the cascades.
Hope to learn about all the new gear and tech. stuff.. And meet new folks on the slopes..:wine:
Looks like a great forum here and I have been reading and learning all I can:ranger:... Thanks...Doug.

vdo1948

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eastern South Dakota
:welcome: to the forum. Good info and good peeps on here. Make sure you check out the state subforums area. Good place to meet people from your area and see what's happening locally.

Last edited:
Premium Features