• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Whats the deal with Boss seats?

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
How did they knock $200 off retail price for thier seats? They made in china or mexico now? Not complaining for less price. I always thought they were a bit over priced. My sleds always have one reguardless of the price though. The new $399 retail with a tow strap is sweet.

H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
AT least that's all it takes to repair a XP, and not 40 hours a week like the arctic splat

Who was it that...

- showed you how a change a belt
- upgraded your clutching
- added some intake prefiler
- made sexy time with your mom

i would reply with facts about the problems i had last year, and how i wont have many this year other then the POS DD!!...but its sled talk, and you cant speakazee sled talk....NOOB!

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
How did they knock $200 off retail price for thier seats? They made in china or mexico now? Not complaining for less price. I always thought they were a bit over priced. My sleds always have one reguardless of the price though. The new $399 retail with a tow strap is sweet.

My guess would be with the AC deal they were given a huge cash influx allowing them to increase their production capabilities cutting down on their overall expense to make a seat.

A

ACMtnCat

Nov 26, 2007
Utah
something to the effect, Boss outsorced the cutting/sewing of the seats to Cat. So Boss doesn't do it by hand any more!

Skinner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
I tried to pull up their web site with no luck. Where does it talk about there new prices? My wife stole my Boss seat for her sled:eek: so i'm in the market for a new one.

Premium Features