• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for Snow bike riders to join on east coast

C
Dec 13, 2016
Hi,

I would like to know if there is a group of people or individual riders on the east coast that I can join and ride with?? I am available most of the time any day of the week.

I am new to this and would like to get to know others doing the same activity (which is fairly new around here...) Any info about events, places, gatherings or anything to do with snow bikes on the east coast are much appreciated.

Thanks

P.S. I am located around Laurentians / QC / Canada.

C
Dec 13, 2016
Coss, I too am new to this. Just outfitting twin KTM 300s with Camsos this week for my son and myself. It feels like we're the only ones out east that are doing this.

I know Ontario is hardly East Coast but check this out:
http://www.rallyconnex.com/cabinfever.html

Thanks for the link.. Yes it seems so, top secret every off road... Last year I tried many times to find places to do off road snowmobiling and never got a reply...

Anyway will check that event, thanks again.

Rbott

Lifetime Membership
Sep 11, 2012
Vermont
Quite a few of us in NY, VT, CT, NH, and ME.....mostly ride in Maine or northern Quebec.

Check out Treeriding Adventure on Facebook....he does guided Snowbike rides in Quebec.

Ryan

A
Jan 4, 2015
Canada
There's a SBQ (snow bike Quebec) group on facebook.

- As for riding in Maine. I've seen pretty area near the Canada border, but reading up Maine laws it seems illegal to ride pretty much anywhere outside the trails where in NH it's all good from what I understood. Care to comment ?

Premium Features