• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

05 Alpine Boosted RX-1

S
Nov 28, 2007
Hey, I have a 05 Rx-1 that has a turbo by the guys at Alpine. It has a brand new Bark buster front end, Mountain Mod seat 6 inch bar risers and bar ends, a Specialty Sleds tunnel ext with a 159 inch track and a big wheel kit with them on the inside of the track. A custom light setup. Sled runs awesome and is in nice shape. It also has a excholme (Spelling) gas rack. A Cobra blue chrome windshield and same color Sport-Tec hand guards. The color of the sled is blue.
Thanks and will post pics later but i can take some tonight and put them up if some one wants. I am asking $9,000 OBO.

Last edited:
S
Nov 28, 2007
Not to sure of the model # but it is the smaller turbo. No it still has the same header it came with. it has 2500 km on it in total but it had a new motor in it the begging of the season so maybe 500 if that on the new one. it does not have the shim and is stock other than the turbo. all the motor work has been done by a Yamaha dealer the was trained on the Alpine turbos. I have only run 10 pounds of boost in it ever. All i need lol.

Premium Features