• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 viper mtx build

D

doornenbal

Dec 3, 2007
Headlight delete looks very clean, any tips and tricks for us that care to try it as well?

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
Headlight delete looks very clean, any tips and tricks for us that care to try it as well?

i kinda just winged it lol,the boost it guys did the test viper at the shop just check it out when your there.i will see if i got some pics of when i did it.

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
when you get your seat cover made/done keep me posted. Looking for a blacked out seat cover as well.
thanx Yamahajohnson. I love the red/white of mine, but my 15 pro looks wicked. I think this wrap on the 15 le viper would look awesome too.

sled2.jpg 15polaris.jpg

Last edited:
B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
when you get your seat cover made/done keep me posted. Looking for a blacked out seat cover as well.
thanx Yamahajohnson. I love the red/white of mine, but my 15 pro looks wicked. I think this wrap on the 15 le viper would look awesome too.

yup that wrap on the pro is cool,so i looked at modding mine when we took cover off but not enough foam to play with in places.so i just got the guy to replace the blue told me 80-100$.its done i just have to go pick it up,will post some pics when i get it.

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
did some testing & tuning today pretty happy with it,this thing rails down the trail,i have my evol airs set at 70 main 200 in evol chamber. not to bad mite have to add a bit to both chambers yet but not bad,with the gripper skies there is zero heavy steering feel.it does push in the corners on trail but minor issue you could fix by softening the front skid shock,or a bit more rear shock.cr board are awsum,the exit rear shock is very nice worked perfect,this sled feels better than the demos did last year me likey:face-icon-small-hap.few more break in miles then stick on the turbo kit.:face-icon-small-coo

IMG_0458.jpg IMG_0461.jpg IMG_0457.jpg IMG_0453.jpg IMG_0459.jpg IMG_0460.jpg IMG_0456.jpg

P

Powderboy

Nov 1, 2001
Renton, WA
Looks like a stout project. How much do these sleds weigh all decked out with turbo etc? Is the headlight delete just to drop pounds?

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
Looks like a stout project. How much do these sleds weigh all decked out with turbo etc? Is the headlight delete just to drop pounds?

they are around 600-620lbs depending on track length & light parts,headlight delete saves weight & i like the look better.

P

Powderboy

Nov 1, 2001
Renton, WA
they are around 600-620lbs depending on track length & light parts,headlight delete saves weight & i like the look better.

That sounds pretty cool. Honestly I've never had an opportunity to ride a Yamaha. One of these days hopefully. Or I could always step up and buy one....lol.

MTN_VIPER

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
NW WA St.
fourstrokesolutionsllc.com
Nicely done BC:thumb:

I have a couple of questions for ya.

Do you have some close up pic's of your ROV valve?

The valve will flow air in both directions, however it is directional. For proper operation, the air flow direction should be entering the valve through the fitting with the previously attached hose.

Also the tube/hose assembly that is routed down outboard of the oil tank, is it vented to the atmosphere?

On custom installations, I usually like to verify the plumbing to make sure that the ROV system will work correctly for you!

Bill

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
i can get a better pic for you but yes previously installed hose is down to tank other hose is up.

Also the tube/hose assembly that is routed down outboard of the oil tank, is it vented to the atmosphere?

yes it still is,the boost it kit does not alter any of the stock parts or move them like allot of kits do,i just havnt quite got everything back in place & cleaned up.

Last edited:

MTN_VIPER

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
NW WA St.
fourstrokesolutionsllc.com
i can get a better pic for you but yes previously installed hose is down to tank other hose is up.

yes it still is,the boost it kit does not alter any of the stock parts or move them like allot of kits do,i just havnt quite got everything back in place & cleaned up.

Yep, sounds like your good to go!
It was kind of hard to see in the photo and I wasn't sure if it was tied into to your turbo outlet tube some how, or just sitting behind it.
I didn't think that it was, however I figured that it's always best to ask just to be sure!
Should be an awesome ride hopefully you guys are getting lots of fresh snow up there:face-icon-small-hap

Bill

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
Yep, sounds like your good to go!
It was kind of hard to see in the photo and I wasn't sure if it was tied into to your turbo outlet tube some how, or just sitting behind it.
I didn't think that it was, however I figured that it's always best to ask just to be sure!
Should be an awesome ride hopefully you guys are getting lots of fresh snow up there:face-icon-small-hap

Bill

yup thanks for caring enough about your product to take the time to ask, that means allot in this day & age.
we are finally getting a bunch of snow now was slow coming though.:face-icon-small-coo

Premium Features