• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

0 to 5000 speedwerx pipe 09 m8

A

Artcat

Oct 2, 2010
Grande Prairie
Recomended by speedwerx for their 0 to 5000 m8 pipe is a power commander. I kinda know why but what exactly goes wrong and when. This would help in tuning. Why does slp,s set up not in need of more fuel. I have speedwerx pipe and feel that i have lost power but use a power commader v with their tune. I have a friend with same stock sled that has more get up and go. Kinda embarasing spending all that money to get beat. Ii must be doing something wrong.

Griff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I would ask the guys at Speedwerx to help you get the most from your parts. Also, there is a great article in SnowTech magazine from Dec. 2008, page 92, specific to a 2008 Crossfire 8 with the same pipe. Check it out. From there, all that should be left is clutching. Good sleddin!

T
Feb 8, 2010
Nelson, B.C.
I have an 09 M8 with a speedwerx set-up and have been very happy with it. I do run the PCV, however was told I didn't need to with a stock motor (my motor is far from stock now), just needed to stay away from 5,000-6,000 rpm for any long runs. Having said that I know Speedwerx set up their AFR rich so you might want to spend a bit of time checking plug colour and piston wash. Also you will need to re-clutch to really see the gains from the pipe.

Just a couple of ideas.

Premium Features