• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Klim gear prices

cubby

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Can anyone tell me if the KLIM team gear bag has enough room in the helmet compartment for a open face helmet? I only ask because I assumed on the last bag I bought and never asked, turns out it only fits full face helmets. Got burned once just trying to make sure KLIM's will fit a open face helmet. Thanks in advanced.:face-icon-small-hap

cubby

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Maybe I'm not supposed to say this on here because these guys are not paid sponsers of snowest but, I just ordered some stuff from shadetreepowersports and they have free shipping and $25 off any order over 100 bucks. Just saying

tjcatman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 22, 2008
Greenville Ca.
KLIM

I would call Michelle at Oregon Trail Sports 541-523-3500 best deals I have ever gotten and great to order from. I think she is on here as well but not sure what her user name is.

M
It was my understanding that Klim's contract with the dealers requires them to sell for list price, full retail. They can sell old, non current items at a reduced price, but new current items must be sold a full retail.
Now, I may be wrong on this, but that is what I have been told by several of the dealers/vendors selling Klim products. Sure would be nice thou if you could get their products at a reduced price.

cubby

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Well my catalog is dated FALL 2013 #189 ATV/utv. So I would call that the new one and I haven't seen any other new gear bags out from them.

Climbmax

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2001
Big Mountains of B.C.
Maybe I'm not supposed to say this on here because these guys are not paid sponsers of snowest but, I just ordered some stuff from shadetreepowersports and they have free shipping and $25 off any order over 100 bucks. Just saying

Not in Canada. That is "price fixing" and "Competition Act".....both illegal. Retailers can sell any product for any price. And there are lots of opportunities.......shop around ;)
CM

Last edited:

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
Not in Canada. That is "price fixing" and "Competition Act".....both illegal. Retailers can sell any product for any price. And there are lots of opportunities.......shop around ;)
CM

Seems bass ackwards to me. The way I see it is that Canada disapproves of fair pricing and favors price gouging, which in the US is illegal. Just look at the prices of sleds in Canada. Even on the sleds that are f*@KING MADE THERE!

Snow Duck

The Great and Mighty SnowDuck
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Aug 27, 2009
Kuna Idaho to Elk City Idaho..

cb2honk

Lifetime Membership
Jan 19, 2009
Western iowa
Culator is the man, his name is Len. great guy to deal with. Myself, family and friends all use this guy. My buddy ordered around $1100 worth of stuff from him last year, would of cost him close to $1500 buying elsewhere.

C
Nov 29, 2008
In Canada the manufacturer can set msrp and hold retailers to it ...it's not part of the competition act as it is a single manufacturer ... Issue is when several manufacturers / service suppliers fix a pice on a similar service / product / commodity ... Have you ever seen Apple products offer at different prices at different retailers???? No. Apple sets the price ... Same as in the US ...
Don't know if Klim enforces this policy in Canada or US ..... But has nothing to do with gov't regulation

347strokin

Sep 1, 2008
Peachland, BC
Seems bass ackwards to me. The way I see it is that Canada disapproves of fair pricing and favors price gouging, which in the US is illegal. Just look at the prices of sleds in Canada. Even on the sleds that are f*@KING MADE THERE!

Yep that's why I don't even consider Bombardier! :peep:

Premium Features