• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

01 Suzuki RM125 Big Bore 134 kit 1500 OBO Super fast 125.

Nov 20, 2008
YAKIMA, WA
I am selling my 01 RM125 with big bore kit (134cc). This bike is in great shape and always starts right up and is very reliable. It has been professionally bored out to 134 and has a PhatHead with interchangeable domes. The bottom end was also done, crank and all. Currently has closest to stock dome but bike also comes with dome that is one step higher in compression for use with 100+ octane. Bike is very fast and has a ton of low end almost like a 250. Great for both the track and trails. The bike has recently had all the suspension bearings, steering bearings, and wheel bearings replaced. Has Pro circuit works pipe and 304 silencer.Renthal fat bars, renthal chain and sprockets. Good tires and much more. The frame was powder coated blue when the bike was completely rebuilt. I am sad to have to sell this bike but I have a lot of bills to pay off before I leave for school in June. This bike is fast. Dont let it fool you just because it is a 125 (well 134). Has plenty of power and low end to get me around at close to 200 pounds. I actually prefer this bike over my 250 just because of the weight difference. If you have any questions let me know. My name is Ryan and I would be happy to answer anything you might have. I have the title signed and in my hand as well as a couple extra parts. I dont want a trade because i do need the cash but I might consider a PARTIAL trade for a handgun or rifle. Please serious offers only. Dont low ball me because this bike is by far worth the price and has always been taken care of. Let me know if anyone is interested I can upload pics, email them, or text them to your cell phone. Thanks for looking.

Ryan (253) 217-2415

Premium Features