• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for people to ride with.

R
Mar 8, 2019
Hey everyone, I'm in the ogden utah area and I'm looking for some people to go ride with. I go mostly to Monti Cristo and Logan canyon. I'm an average rider. I like back country and playing in the trees. I can get about anywhere. I've got my own transportation. I just need some dependable people to ride with. Thanks, Clint

U
May 24, 2016
Park City, Utah
Hey Clint,

My regular sledding buddies have other committments this weekend. Considering going out if I can find someone ton hook up with. I live in Park City and am thinking about going up to Wolf Creek pass(SR35). I know it may be a little longer drive for you but I thought I would inquire to see if you may be interested. Currently snowing and it should be an awesome adventure. Have all the gear, reliable sled and also average rider. Text me if interested and we can discuss further details.

Mark
385-256-3955

Skidoox

Lifetime Membership
Sep 4, 2001
Provo, UT
FYI

The Golden Spike Snowmobile Association will hold its annual Poker Run this Saturday, 9 March 2019 at the Monte Cristo Snowmobile Complex. The ride will start at 9:30am and conclude around 3/4 p.m at Club Rec's outdoor patio located right in front of their building.

You should be able to find people to ride with at Monte Cristo

Premium Features