• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The 2019 hold up....

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Mine supposedly shipped last friday, still no word from dealer. Sounds like alot of guys are still with out a sled. I will be sending Polaris some sort of letter. Anything after November 1st is too late for a mountain sled.

I probably wont be riding till early December so im not pissed yet or anything, but would be if I lived out west and there was snow to ride!

tdblakes

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
I got my shipping email last Thursday. My dealer said it hadn’t been picked up yet and was still sitting in Roseau according to the system, but then the truck showed up today to our surprise. So not sure what the scoop is, hopefully yours is on it’s way though! I’m picking mine up on Monday. Can’t wait ? I think I’ll have a feast in its honor next Thursday haha

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
I got my shipping email last Thursday. My dealer said it hadn’t been picked up yet and was still sitting in Roseau according to the system, but then the truck showed up today to our surprise. So not sure what the scoop is, hopefully yours is on it’s way though! I’m picking mine up on Monday. Can’t wait ? I think I’ll have a feast in its honor next Thursday haha
Mine did show up, hopefully get it picked up by Wednesday. Would have gone today but still needs to be put together... would rather do that myself but I suppose they don't let you do that :face-icon-small-con

Premium Features