• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fuel Injected XP TURBO???

Premium Member
Dec 17, 2007
British Columbia
Anybody know what happened to these guys (Turbo Power & Performance,C&C Sales, Inc)? I remember them advertising a fuel injected turbo kit for the xp late last year. It looked like a great set-up. Any info would be great:present:

T
May 25, 2008
Oroville Washington
I think that C&C Sales packed up and left Wenatchee. They even took their building down (what I was told by Wenatchee Honda anyway). Rumor was that they were done for good.

I talked to a lady that rode with that sled though. She said it was a pretty cool setup and that they were working some little bugs out. That was about February last year.

Jake

M

maxwellzx

Oct 16, 2008
IMG_1510.jpg

IMG_1513.jpg

IMG_1515.jpg

IMG_1516.jpg

M

maxwellzx

Oct 16, 2008
maybe cat made them disapear when they realized skidoos could have efi!! LOL

Ephratafarmer

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Ephrata, Wa
I think that C&C Sales packed up and left Wenatchee. They even took their building down (what I was told by Wenatchee Honda anyway). Rumor was that they were done for good.

I talked to a lady that rode with that sled though. She said it was a pretty cool setup and that they were working some little bugs out. That was about February last year.

Jake

I spoke with them a few weeks ago, and their in Rock Iland now. The Highway was comming right through their building, so they moved down the road aways.---Ken

brycter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
West Haven, Utah
www.turboboys.net
alot of money spent on that project. I don't know if that r&d i a constructive way to spend money. Skidoo will have a etec out sooner than later. then all your hard work and money is down the tubes.

T
May 25, 2008
Oroville Washington
I have been helping a guy with a converted XP to EFI turbo. So far, the project has been going well. It uses Cat 900 throttle bodies, micro squirt injection and timing control and so forth.

The mapping is a pain but we are getting close. When we get it out on the snow again I will get some pictures up. Maybe a vid comparing boost to boost with a carbed one and see how they compare.

Jake

D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
SHUSH. Everyone is sleeping.:p:p.

Dave

I have been helping a guy with a converted XP to EFI turbo. So far, the project has been going well. It uses Cat 900 throttle bodies, micro squirt injection and timing control and so forth.

The mapping is a pain but we are getting close. When we get it out on the snow again I will get some pictures up. Maybe a vid comparing boost to boost with a carbed one and see how they compare.

Jake

G
Apr 23, 2008
Boondockers and a few others are now boosting the e tech, as we stated in earlier threads, the need to add injectors was seen and done immediatly.

These need a driver and all its periferals. ''Stay with it Jake, your going to be right on it just like the others who have taken it on..

it becomes just another addon squirt system like even a carbed sled with an injector driver for boost fueling.

NOW,, time will tell you guys how much boost the head design will tolerate before giving you a psiton message..LOL

good job young man.

Gus
Tag is filled and We are on our way home..lil ****tr of a buck,,6 point not heavy enough to even weigh..:mad::mad::(but its 67 degrees yesterday so the only deer movment is to the beaches !!!

Gus

T
May 25, 2008
Oroville Washington
Thanks Gus! We just keep pounding away at it. The etec will be an interesting challenge as a whole.

What do you think the Etec head's boost limit will be?

Well, atleast you got one! Little is ok, as long as its still edible!!

67 degrees...not so good. Are you guys suposed to get hit with the cold front soon?? Arent you in need of some ice by now???? LOL:eek:

Jake

Premium Features