• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Riding season is over

O
Nov 26, 2007
Alta, Norway
www.scooternorge.no
Not hard to see with all the people that's angry because they can't sled anymore, and takes it out on the 'maxed out' thread....who cares? Let people do what they want on this fotum..I used to hate threads like that myself, but then I figured it's better to have all those posts in one BS thread instead of all over the forum...Just let it be and go hang out in General Snowmobiling...Fouled plug is just that...A place where the BS should be....

Now...use your aggression to keep riding areas open instead of using it on fellow sledders...

ok..I feel better now...

B

buck50

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Cochrane, Alberta
Not hard to see with all the people that's angry because they can't sled anymore, and takes it out on the 'maxed out' thread....who cares? Let people do what they want on this fotum..I used to hate threads like that myself, but then I figured it's better to have all those posts in one BS thread instead of all over the forum...Just let it be and go hang out in General Snowmobiling...Fouled plug is just that...A place where the BS should be....

Now...use your aggression to keep riding areas open instead of using it on fellow sledders...

ok..I feel better now...
amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.

ok..I feel better now...

I like the way you think! :beer;

M
Sep 21, 2002
Edmonton
Obr!

Dam you!!

Sledding is not over.

I think thr thread sux=cked from day one.

That was in 2007. I guess the people who never really sledded, or used this forum for sledding will keep it going...

WOW what an honor to have a milestone like 66666 or 222000..

You guys must be legends..:present::rolleyes:

now.. Give me reds!! LOL

S

snowcross338

Feb 17, 2006
Laramie WY
Yeah the season suxed, we will probably only ride till it starts snowing again next year, oh yeah it hasn't stopped here yet, snowed last night again. This Summer crap suxs. pics o last weekend. It's off to sled for the weeekend.

Hillclimbing.jpg small avy.jpg

Premium Features