• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

oil line wearing on bulkhead

D

doobie

Oct 13, 2008
Cochrane ab
check your oil line. Mine seems to of wore thru the lume wrap already. Right were it come's off the oil pump and makes it's first bend, it rubs on the bulkhead. Could wear right thru if not adressed. simple fix, just zip tie it up top to give it that 1/2'' gap from the bulkhead.

ENDO1

Premium Member
Apr 6, 2008
Central WA State
IT'S TRUE

check your oil line. Mine seems to of wore thru the lume wrap already. Right were it come's off the oil pump and makes it's first bend, it rubs on the bulkhead. Could wear right thru if not adressed. simple fix, just zip tie it up top to give it that 1/2'' gap from the bulkhead.

I all way's try to take most of the info on here with a grain of salt, untill I see it for my self, THIS IS FOR REAL, two of us checked today and both had started to cut thru, a simple fix just pull the line up and zip tie.

Thank's doobie

MOWER800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Layton Utah
oil line

yes check your oil lines your dealer got a memo on them possibly having a kink in the line and it says not to pull up on the line also

R
Mar 2, 2008
Kindred, ND
I dont mean to hijack a thread but if you look at my thread i posted called Handle Wires / Oil Line Bulkhead / Oil Line Air Bubble i posted pictures the are a little small but you can see what to look for

Premium Features