• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Evo 215 flash is totally awesome!

idacatman2

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ashton, ID
Got a good day with some fresh snow finally, I love this setup, power that doesn't stop pulling. I can't even imagine what the BC or SC must be like. Big thanks to B1dodge and MadMax for hooking me up with this setup!! They got me a setup that was great from the brv to the exhaust and clutching, very stand up guys! This sled is the most fun I have ever had on snow!

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
It really is amazing how well these things run with just a little work and a few parts. Glad you are happy. The BC and SC are mind boggling.

Laybourn74

Lifetime Membership
Nov 13, 2010
I have the turbo dynamics eco trail tune and supposed to be good for 220-230. Is the evo 215 worth upgrading to for 7000' plus feet. Plus will this tune work good at low elevation.

idacatman2

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ashton, ID
I think so!

Most of the riding we did yesterday was between 6000-7500 feet, and let me tell you it had crazy power there. I dont have any experience with any other flash, but the evo setup flat out works!!

idacatman2

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ashton, ID
good decision

Im starting to sound a bit like an Evo cheerleader here, but you wont be dissapointed!!

U
Nov 28, 2007
Alaska
Got a good day with some fresh snow finally, I love this setup, power that doesn't stop pulling. I can't even imagine what the BC or SC must be like. Big thanks to B1dodge and MadMax for hooking me up with this setup!! They got me a setup that was great from the brv to the exhaust and clutching, very stand up guys! This sled is the most fun I have ever had on snow!

Good to hear it runs good !!
I got a whole bunch of goodies coming from the same guys (except reflash) great service ! my dealer told me to break it in before doing the reflash so idk what to do :face-icon-small-sho
And I would like to take it out stock first !

How ( if possible ) would u compare this HP to the cat big bore sleds your family has been running ?
I too am coming off a cat big bore so I'm curious of what to expect !

idacatman2

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ashton, ID
million dollar question...

Well my butt dyno says the turbo has more go than the big tripple, we are gonna have to wait till Christmas for the real side by side. I hope to be as good if not better in the power dpt, the weight I think they are fairly evenly matched. Gonna be a fun comparison for sure! As for break in I couldnt wait on the flash, I knew I was going to do it anyway so figured I would break it in as it was going to be ridden. Hope I didnt screw anything up by doing that...

Last edited:
U
Nov 28, 2007
Alaska
Well my butt dyno says the turbo has more go than the big tripple, we are gonna have to wait till Christmas for the real side by side. I hope to be as good if not better in the power dpt, the weight I think they are fairly evenly matched. Gonna be a fun comparison for sure! As for break in I couldnt wait on the flash, I knew I was going to do it anyway so figured I would break it in as it was going to be ridden. Hope I didnt screw anything up by doing that...

Oh wow !!!
Thanks!!! now I can't really wait to go riding !
We just need some darn snow !!!!

Anyone else on the reflash ? I'll send it in ASAP if its not gonna be an problem !!

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
Ya I never broke my seld in rode it twice, sent away the ecu, and never looked back. That was 500+ miles ago

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
After hearing how awesome the 215 is i am wondering if I should have just stayed with the 215 as I went to the big chute now. Hmmm I think it will be worth it.

Premium Features