• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cat Tracker Build Dates M1100T's-Check In

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
So I know there are guys out there waiting for m1100t's. . . Maybe you have been patient. . . Maybe you have not. .

Lets get a look at cat build dates.

1. Sled
2. Recent cat tracker build date listing

Should give us all an idea what is going on in thief.

SEAKM8

Lifetime Membership
Dec 21, 2007
AK
I was told today first or second week of dec. We have five feet of fresh powder on the mountain and mine is the only sled that has not come in at the dealer. I'm about ready to buy something els. Arctic Cat has really f'ed things up this year.:frusty:

J

jbunce

Dec 12, 2010
squamish BC
Just got word that mine is on a truck headed for Pemberton BC build date was around the 11th...

P
Mar 9, 2009
Im still waiting as well, Supposedly it isnt showing up anymore as a backordered sled when he checks so my dealer said he figures its on its way, We shall see if it comes in soon!! This has to be the worst thing, when people are missing out on riding and trips that they have had planned!

K

Kruchy

Sep 30, 2009
Goodsoil, SK
Mine was suppose to be built on the 11th. Now just how long for it to get here. Going to call dealer tomorrow to see if it has been sent out. If it isn't gone yet I will be canceling my already rescheduled trip.

SEAKM8

Lifetime Membership
Dec 21, 2007
AK
It must really suck for you guys that have to plan road trips to ride the mountains. If I had to do that and was waiting I think I would of got something different. I only have to drive 10 miles. But it is still killing me knowing all that snow is there and I can't go. Plus we have to break in the damn things.:faint:

P
Mar 9, 2009
I was told a build date of Nov.11th I called my dealer the other day and he said by Wed of this week I should have my sled, I really hope so this is just painful waiting for this highly anticipated Cat!

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
Im not 100% sure that it is in stock? From the way they make it out to be on the listing that it is. It is definately frustrating to see this if it is true. Guessing that the engine is the holdup and here is one with a perfectly good engine wasted to go to someone who couldn't make up there mind 7 months ago. It is jsut frustrating. I want my sled. . . There is no question about that but the sooner the better.

A
Dec 15, 2008
I have M1100 Turbo 153 same as you .cat tracker has been telling us the same BS as you .The delivery date on mine is nov 28 ,Im heading to mountains hopfully mid December!!!

N

nosajlleb

Feb 19, 2010
Michigan
I don't believe that nov 28th is your delivery date its your build date which is prolly some time in that week better tack on some ship time after that date! waitin for the same sled and that is my build date! hopefully they arrive earlier for you western guys!

J
Nov 26, 2007
Rocky Mtn Hse AB
This is complete BS, I am so pissed with cat right now, If I dont get a straight answer tomorrow on when its showing up Im buyin a Doo from across the street. Have a trip planned to travel Wednesday and no one knows where the F my sled is. Come on Cat and your dealers!!!!

S
Nov 26, 2007
Helena, MT
I was told today first or second week of dec. We have five feet of fresh powder on the mountain and mine is the only sled that has not come in at the dealer. I'm about ready to buy something els. Arctic Cat has really f'ed things up this year.:frusty:

NO, Mother Nature F'd things up.....remember the Earthquake/Title Wave in Japan?
I didn't order a new sled so I'm not sitting here waiting for a sled but you gotta cut them a little slack. They have the sleds ready......just no motors. I would hate to be Suzuki.

S
Nov 26, 2007
Helena, MT
Check out Arctic Adventures page in new york. . . . They are claiming the whole load of sleds are turbos. . . Why waste the turbo engine on F and xf sleds. . . COME ON CAT. The M guys need the power more!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Arctic-Adventures/240934075426

Yeah but they sell WAY more trail sleds. Us mountain riders seem to always get the short end. You'd think the mountain segment would have bigger sales but considering mountains only cover 1/8 of the rideable areas in the US you have to realize we are a minority even with Mid-Westerners buying mountain sleds. MOST people don't start riding unit the 1st of the year.....except certain areas out West and depending on weather. YES AC should have realized Western riders will probably be the first riding but what would you do if your biggest clientele was in the East? Personally I would appease my bigger clientele first. AC probably also knows we can ride until almost June, Easterners have a very small window.

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
Yeah but they sell WAY more trail sleds. Us mountain riders seem to always get the short end. You'd think the mountain segment would have bigger sales but considering mountains only cover 1/8 of the rideable areas in the US you have to realize we are a minority even with Mid-Westerners buying mountain sleds. MOST people don't start riding unit the 1st of the year.....except certain areas out West and depending on weather. YES AC should have realized Western riders will probably be the first riding but what would you do if your biggest clientele was in the East? Personally I would appease my bigger clientele first. AC probably also knows we can ride until almost June, Easterners have a very small window.

Yeah I know I get it. I just want my sled and I want my dealer to give me some answers as to when. . . I really honestly don't feel it is to much to ask. . .

Premium Features