• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

wtb m5/ z570 for kids

L

lightening800

Sep 4, 2004
northern alberta
anyone or dealers have any for sale, looking for a cheap sled for my kids to run around with. pm me with what you have thanks. im in alberta also so if your in the us id prefer the northern side of montana or idaho unless your willing to help with delivery. thanks D

gunslinger770

Lifetime Membership
Jan 25, 2006
North of Okanogan, Wa.
Might be able to help you out.....

Check this out:

I was actually coresponding with the guy on this one....sounds like a great little sled.....If he's still got it he might cut you a deal....Check it out on Wa. Craigslist - Tri Cities area.....

2002 Arctic Cat -570 Mountain Cat - $1900

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-10-01, 7:33AM PDT
Reply to: sale-gwzcr-1983165095@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great condition, light weight, fan cooled, 136" track with electric start and reverse. Ready go sled, never wrecked with recent service and new battery, only 1800 miles !!! Perfect wife or youth sled, call 948-2524 if interested.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1983165095

Copyright © 2010 craigslist, inc.terms of useprivacy policyfeedback

Premium Features