• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Doo dealer references wanted, East or West (specifically sales)

L
Dec 8, 2013
West & East
Hey everyone, im starting this out by saying this is not a dealer bash and if you dont feel comfortable in the forum leaving comments (positive or negative) please PM me.

I sold our sleds last month after the wife and i decided to buy new sleds. After a ton of research and multiple dealer stops plus the forum on here (THANKS EVERYONE), Ive pretty much (90%) decided im getting a new Summit and the wife after a couple of great dealers is looking at a Renegade Enduro.

We have been to the local dealers over here on the west side and at one my wife didnt have a great experience with the sales guy. When we went back to that same dealer looking for an avy pack for me, she/we had an awesome experience with what turned out to be the service manager. After i emailed him to find out how to proceed on ordering my wifes sled, he sent me back to the salesman (which i totally understand) my wife wont deal with (not going to get into why). At another dealer, not one of the sales guys even rode, which made it extremely difficult to figure out what would work for my wife.
So now im in a conundrum. I live on the west side near Woodinville, but have a cabin in Cle Elum. I would prefer to always buy local as its more important to me and my wife especially to have a great dealer than save a couple hundred dollars.

My only stipulation is id like the dealer to be within an hour to an hour and a half of my house or cabin and according to the Doo dealer site that literally leaves me the following options.

West side:
Ride
I90
Lifestyles (starting to get out of the way)
Clem's (starting to get out of the way)
Larson (starting to get out of the way)

East side:
Webb's
Premiere
Wenatchee (starting to get out of the way)
Experience (starting to get out of the way)

So what im looking for specifically is, has anyone had a great experience with a specific sales man at one of these dealers? Her sled will have to be ordered from another dealer (several in WI & MI) and shipped plus have a different track installed. Mine will be snowchecked.

Just so you know what were looking for in a dealer experience. Last week we went to SD, by flying into billings and driving to Rapid City. We stopped at 5 dealers along the way in MT, WY & SD and had a phenomenal experience at Elevated in Billings (see my review under Montana forum). The sales man there spent time listening to what my wife wanted in a ride, Mike gave her some options with pro's and con's and real world riding experience and even gave her some options we didnt think about plus put her on a sled in gear so she could understand exactly what he was talking about. This was very similar to our service manager experience as well. These went so well she is now sold on what she wants which is invaluable to me. I need someone who can help me find the sled she wants not just say "there arent any" (ive found 6 on my own) and help us get it here and get the right track on it.

Last edited:

pallet123

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2011
Doghouse in Wenatchee has great sales team , give them a call @ 509-663-0075 and ask for Mark or Taber. Excellent people to deal with.

N
Nov 26, 2007
Chinook Pass, Wa
Kevin at Premiere is awesome. I've bought a Can Am Maverick, Husqvarna FE501 and a Gen 4 Summit from him. Gave me great deals and great service on all of them. He makes the paperwork and delivers quick and simple and is always available to answer questions on the phone.

Powder Man

Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2009
Kennewick wa
I bought an 850 from experience, salesman was great agreed on a price no haggling or extras thrown in, gave me discount on all accessories too. Brad their parts guy went through set up on me what was working for him and was extremely knowledgeable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
Id figure out which ones have the best mechanics since youre doing a somewhat custom sled here. Unless you want to adjust that track alignment and whatnot yourself.

N
Mar 5, 2013
East Wenatchee
pallet123 is right on. I have been to most all of the Ski-Doo shops in the state and Doghouse has the best experience from sales to service to everything inbetween. I would super highly recommend them. Call and ask for Taber.

Rmkguy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Moses Lake, Washington
Currently ride a polaris, but Switching to Doo.
Ive bought bikes and jet skis thru Experience and They have been super.
Brad is the snowmobile setup and knowledge guy
Bernie has been my sales guy.

They have treated me very fairly and they are local.
Just my .02 cents

Powder Man

Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2009
Kennewick wa
Do you remember who the salesman was?

Dan was my salesman I believe. Honestly talked to him for like 5min on the phone, we agreed on a price met him at the dealership then signed paperwork. Brad was the guy that spent time with me on setup what everything did and what worked for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

L
Mar 13, 2004
Lake Cle Elum, WA
I think I read your cabin was near the Taneum? Your closest Doo dealer from there will be Webb's. They have a great service dept. with Jeff being a mechanic for many years. I don't buy new sleds, so can't speak for their pricing; but you will be pleased with the Service Dept. I had them put brushes in my 800 Etec with 6,600 miles just last week.

Premium Features