• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MBMS/SHOP 2010 HCR Boondocker Pump Gas Turbo Build

Thread Rating
4.00 star(s)
S
Aug 20, 2008
North Idaho
That's very odd that it loads for you, whenever I try to go there it just says that the domain name has expired. Are you sure you computer is not loading the page from your cache and not actually loading it from the internet?

L

little_orange_cat

Apr 7, 2008
lynden
www.myspace.com
pipe and stinger set up

ok so we have been away for a bit but here is the pipe set up. Boondockers included a correct weld on stinger for the 2010 model so the install was easy. We also welded a o2 bung in the muffler manifold so we can run an a/f gauge to aid in tuning.

104_0230.jpg 104_0231.jpg 104_0233.jpg 104_0236.jpg

H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
JUST AN FYI,

the hard mount vs spring mount of the pipe to turbo makes the pipe to y-pipe move more, this made my y-pipe crack/break three times last year...im sure it will be better on a pump kit as i had a race kit.....but this hard mount is just a silly idea IMO

best of luck to you:beer;

i would also only run 8 springs on the y-pipe side, more springs makes it too stiff and 8 springs works just fine....i also dont like using both turbo spring plates on both sides of this y-pipe to pipe, i just use the lower side sping plate.....let me know if you can't vision what im trying to say

Woody67

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 5, 2008
Bellingham, WA
JUST AN FYI,

the hard mount vs spring mount of the pipe to turbo makes the pipe to y-pipe move more, this made my y-pipe crack/break three times last year...im sure it will be better on a pump kit as i had a race kit.....but this hard mount is just a silly idea IMO

best of luck to you:beer;

i would also only run 8 springs on the y-pipe side, more springs makes it too stiff and 8 springs works just fine....i also dont like using both turbo spring plates on both sides of this y-pipe to pipe, i just use the lower side sping plate.....let me know if you can't vision what im trying to say

Hatchers I understand what you are saying about the hard vs spring mount. As far as the Y-Pipe to Expansion chamber the new BD kit comes with 4 specific springs to replace the stock ones and are suppose to be the ticket. We will see how it works.

Premium Features