• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Laird's Nytro

T

triple Black

Dec 11, 2008
Revelstoke BC
www.farwestfilms.com
This is hands down been the best sled ive ever built, road and maintained! However I will be super proud to send it on to a new owner! Time to build another!

This sled is very well known in the Revy area not just as one of the largest contenders but as being one of the most reliable sleds on the hill every weekend!

Every year this sled has been completely gone through and serviced into new condition. This year was no exception with all new bearings through the whole sled and the motor refreshed with new stock yamaha rods, pistons, bearings, new cylinder head and Impulse stainless head shim! Cleanest MCX build anywhere!

-MC express 270 system
-174x16x3 track. this sled runs the full front cooler relocated(one of the only ones)
-Racers edge m10 suspension. Stays so flat its unreal!
-usi tripple threat skiis
-fox float front shocks
-mountain mod seat
-autometer liquid boost guage
-boost T controller
-CR billet rear wheels
-light weight battery and CR mount
-CR light weight steering post with steering relocated forward(all new stearing bushings
-all new suspention ball joints
-ulmer front suspention bushings
-Clutches are in new condition and have been replaced since new
-new Chain with 200km

This will be an unreal sled for its next owner with no suprises. I cant say enouph good things, it will climb whatever your pointed so long as you can keep it pointed and will also ride the thick trees like no other! this sled has pushed my riding beyond what I ever thought possible!

$24000
New summer price is $19,500

Laird MacDougall

dubbedpic-2.jpg

DSC_0082-2.jpg

_D3S8584s.jpg

DSC02570.jpg

DSC_0542-2.jpg

DSC03741.jpg

DSC_0289-1.jpg

DSC_0294-2.jpg

DSC_0108.jpg

Last edited:
C

Cookn

Feb 10, 2011
How many km?
and out of interest,
what are you planning on building for your next sled?
Thanks

T

triple Black

Dec 11, 2008
Revelstoke BC
www.farwestfilms.com
Lol, if the girl came with the sled Id have to ask more!!

My speedo shows about 9000km but is obviously kinda an unfair judge of the sleds condition. I rode the sled as a stock chassis the first season and have literaly rebuilt the sled every year since. This year the sled seen a serious go over, every shaft and idler bearing was replaced as well as all the front end components as well! I went through the motor myself and replaced rods, pistons, bearing, and head. everything in the motor looked like new.

As for my next build, if its involving a stock sled it will vertually be the same thing again! Ive got a project in the works right now involving our own cromemolly chassis. just a test! not sure just yet!

Summitseeker

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
British Columbia
Nice "photoshop" bikini on the girl in the first pic. :face-icon-small-win I saw all those pics from that day and there was certainly no bikini top on her. The rest of the pics were even better!! :face-icon-small-ton

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
Nice "photoshop" bikini on the girl in the first pic. :face-icon-small-win I saw all those pics from that day and there was certainly no bikini top on her. The rest of the pics were even better!! :face-icon-small-ton

This sled rocks btw! Let's see the originals then!:face-icon-small-sho

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Did someone say ORIGINALS?

LOL Am I on the email list yet?

Premium Features