• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013-14 Silber Turbo ETEC XM Turbo Kit

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
Been doing a lot of installs and thought we would share a few pictures for you guys. Be sure to check them out in person at the Edmonton Snow Show, at LaCustoms Booth, Troy Lakusta will be taking orders.

XM Turbo 1.jpg XM Turbo 2.jpg XM Turbo 3.jpg XM Turbo 4.jpg XM Turbo 5.jpg XM Turbo.jpg

N

NITROSKIDUDE

Dec 12, 2003
SPOKANE WA.
Nice have you guys proven them to work on a 12 freeride.
I heard with bigger boost levels some work and some not so much, something to do with the programming. some are good and some not so much.
and I mean turbo kits in general not yours specifically.
Looking for a good option, for this year, and I am not ready for a 13 or newer with better programming.

I also heard a guy wouldn't know if he had good programming until after the install. and bigger boost levels.

Thanks.
This question also would apply to the other manufacturers.

D

dmj1

Jul 31, 2007
booooost

Nice looks very clean !!!:face-icon-small-hap

hobbes

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Looks killer Justin.. lookin forward to the new season!

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
Swamped with installs. Big thanks to Burt at kPa Turbos.

SilberXM.jpg SilberXM1.jpg SilberXM2.jpg SilberXM3.jpg SilberXM4.jpg

S
Nov 28, 2007
Alexandria, MN
Just got back from 3 days of riding in West Yellowstone on a 2013 XM 800 etec with a new Silber turbo kit that was installed by the Silber turbo shop recently. I have no skin in the game here and just want to share my thoughts on the performance of the kit. This is my 3rd turbo 2 stroke so I've been around these machines for awhile. I do not consider myself a builder or a tuner of mod sleds. Prefer to have professionals do the installs. Overall the sled ran great. There is a MINOR burble on the bottom end that the sled pulls right through. Justin says this should be resolved as they are working on a fix. Mid range and WOT were spot on. Throttle response was excellent. The kit is running 7 lbs of boost. It doesn't rip your arms off like a 330hp Nytro, didn't expect to, but it pulls hard. On the trail to riding areas abit of fuel needs to be added on the yellow band of the Dobek controller to keep AFR down. Once in riding areas I did not touch the controller the rest of the day. The sled is configured with a Team secondary and a Polaris primary clutch. I am running approximately 3 gals of av gas per tank of fuel. The install and customer service provided by Silber Turbo has been outstanding. Had a great first tip on the machine and look forward to the next ride! I am completely satisfied with this product.

Premium Features