• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2006 YAMAHA TURBO APEX EZ RIDE 6500

Jan 3, 2011
N. Utah
2006 yamaha turbo apex boondocker side mount turbo kit adrad intercooler, dual blow off valves, new battery, motor was updated last year with new rods, wiseco 10:5:1 compression pistons, and .63 head shim Valves we're also adjusted and shimmed last year. Boss lighweight seat, ez ride suspension, simmons extra wide ski's spare gas can, polished tunnel. Composite boost gauge, new digital air fuel gauge and sensor, machined extravert drivers, 162 comoplast track in great shape no torn lugs. I run about 13 pounds of boost on pump gas runs very strong. Very fast, I also dropped a gear in the chain case for better climbing and replaced the chain. always stored in heated trailer.. Great shape. ran full sythentic in it. I love this sled and have tons of money invested in it, i'm only selling it because I'm in the military and flying home 2-3 times a season just isn't working. $6500 Thanks. $6500 is the lowest i'm going no games.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK3AN...er_profilepage

apex 1.jpg apex suspension.jpg sled 2.jpg sled 1.jpg apex 2.jpg apex 4.jpg apex 5.jpg apex odometer.jpg apex track.jpg

Last edited:

gqapex

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2008
I think you should find a way to accept my offer that I PM'd you about.

TurboT

Lifetime Membership
Apr 18, 2008
W...Y...O
How many miles on the sled? How many miles on sled before installation of turbo kit? What size turbo kit? Thanks

mysledblows

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota
I would take it off your hands if it was closer to me. Unfortunately Utah to MN and back for a sled isn't going to happen.

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
someone wanted to give a boosted 4st a try this is gunna be the cheapest best bang for your buck!

suprised this rig hasnt sold!!!

good luck!!!

wheresthesnow

Lifetime Membership
Jan 2, 2008
Kennewick, WA
Here is a pic of the bike. Its worth about $3000 roughly.
DSC03245.jpg

Premium Features