• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007 m1000 162

J
Jun 22, 2008
Livermore, CA
2007 m1000 162 $5200!

1,175 mi CPC snow eliminators, SLP intake kit, sledjunky clutch kit, NEW DD, 3" bar risers, goldfinger and a TON of vents. Includes extra belt, plugs & cover. was $5800 now $5200!

I *might* be able to have this sled delivered to Boise Dec 19th.

Jeff 408-888-8619 janhalt@yahoo.com for questions or pics-

R side.jpg Front.jpg Top.JPG PICT0007.JPG PICT0015 - Copy.JPG PICT0012.JPG PICT0019 - Copy.JPG

Last edited:
J
Jun 22, 2008
Livermore, CA
thats not a SP no? any major changes/updates to the skid or motor?

Not a SP & no updates to the skid or motor other than the recall/flashes- I skipped the last one since the general consensus was to just leave it if the sled ran good/great.

-Jeff

Unless you're asking about pipe/head/bd-box & boss seat... I could sell them individually or on the sled for more $$

J
Jun 22, 2008
Livermore, CA
Trade ya for an 03 Vertical Escape :D Nice looking sled, wish I could swing it.

Funny you should want to trade for the '03 Vertical Escape- it is that EXACT sled that made me jump ship to CAT after a broken crank--->2 clutches then through the belly pan. Ouch!

Now, I'm looking for a Dragon after the lovely Diamond Drive fiasco... (& their antique hand warmer controls & kill switch) Go figure..

I'd buy a Yammi *if* they could shed 100 lbs! the other 3 ALL have their issues... Still can't understand how they can produce an inferior product and charge over $10K with a straight face. We contribute to this by buying their CRAP.

<rant over>

-Jeff

R
Nov 27, 2007
Newport, WA
Funny you should want to trade for the '03 Vertical Escape- it is that EXACT sled that made me jump ship to CAT after a broken crank--->2 clutches then through the belly pan. Ouch!

Now, I'm looking for a Dragon after the lovely Diamond Drive fiasco... (& their antique hand warmer controls & kill switch) Go figure..

I'd buy a Yammi *if* they could shed 100 lbs! the other 3 ALL have their issues... Still can't understand how they can produce an inferior product and charge over $10K with a straight face. We contribute to this by buying their CRAP.

<rant over>

-Jeff
LOL... so far so good with my Escape, but it needs some clutch work for this year. If you buy a Dragon, I hope you get a 7 unless you like 50 miles between burn downs :eek:

Premium Features