• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pro Turbo Vids

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
I watched most of the video and did notice at 4:46 thru 4:51 of it, that it appears you are having the same "blubbery" issue on the bottom end that everyone else is having. Does yours always run this way when easing into the throttle?

Great video tho! Looks like you had one H*** of a ride that day!

Cant wait till the turbo kit builders get these things figured out so i can boost mine :)

Cheers!

S

SNOW JW

Nov 26, 2007
Belgrade MT
www.coderedperformance.com
Some of the film in the shots is non 3D mapping in fact some of it non-turbo but there is no low end issues on this sled it is also the same sled that is on some of my vids (the sled that flips over is me pulling a squid move). The tunnel dump gives them a deep low tone as well and wile in that spot it may sound rich it's not punch it and hang on.

I can tell the difference between the 3D mapping and the non 3D mapping in the vids though Matt comes out from SD and he spent 0 time sitting at the hill tunning in we just loaded in the trailer and took off no plug checks or anything at all there may be some fuel left on the table to take away but it's dang close and that weekend it was all about getting as much ridding time in as we could for for the time he was out here.

Good Vid Matt.

R

R_8_N

Nov 28, 2007
Looks like BD has it workin pretty darn good! nice vid

Premium Features