• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

had my engine spin balanced

M

madmini660

Nov 6, 2008
lewistown mt
took all the perks stuff of my sled and revs way faster and quit shakeing at an idle and perks made a comment on another form that he didn't know why I took all his stuff off because I had it on my 860 and the pull rope broke so bad the spring out of the pull rope broke the pickups for the flywheel and a peace of the spring got behind the flywheel and tore my crank seal and never had that kind of problem before the perks kit was on there and you know he wont stand behind his stuff so I dont wont it on my sled and I've been to the mountains with one of my sleds that had his kit on and the other I took off and you couldn't tell what one had it on so all the bs he told me was just that bs just look at the dude with the polaris thats the work you get says everthing

Last edited:

brocknriley

Lifetime Membership
May 27, 2008
Idaho
800PF, yes that is correct...the engine balance kit has been removed...the Perks weighted rotor is somehow causing the recoil starters to go south...

brocknriley

Lifetime Membership
May 27, 2008
Idaho
...aluminum one...I know this is sapposed to be recalled,if you can call it that ...never got any heads up...am not going to mess with it...this pipe dream has cost me plenty...so he is going to add more offset weight to he mag side and the recoil problems are going to get better???? It is the shake on the mag side that is causing the recoil to engage while running and break the spring in the first place...

...my 16yr old son asked me ' why did you put that kit on if it just causes problems?'...I just stood there...I got nothin.

800PowerFanatic

Aug 31, 2010
Buffalo, MN
He supposedly sent the new one to me last week and I haven't gotten it yet. I do not plan to put his product back on. So I am out some money now until we hear some feed back when there is some real testing and miles put on this product. I didn't hear about this "recall" till I called him. I come from a family owning two businesses an this is not any where what so ever near how we treat our customers. So, so far I have no respect for him as a honest and caring for his customers type of business man.

Premium Features