• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Accesory Storage/Bags Available for Dragons...?

R

ronmexico78

Feb 28, 2008
I just got an 08 Dragon 700 and want to add storage to my sled. I am not that concerned about weight and was thinking about geting the following:

Underseat velcro bag
The 'briefcase' for shovel, etc..
The handlebar bag
Gas rack & can
(no, im not planning on packing a tent and chainsaw...) :D

Is there any other options for Dragons & RMK's (tunnels are the same i think) besides my proposed setup above? I wouldnt mind deleting the briefcase for something with bigger storage on my tunnel and wondering what other guys setups are like out there. Pics would be awesome too of your setups....

Thanks in advance

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
WILDCHILDRACK.jpg

No pics on my sled yet..

Wildchilds rack + watershed dry bag (with fleece liner to protect stuff)...

easy to attach and keeps your stuff absolutely dry.

Available in Red, blue, yellow, camo, green

http://www.drybags.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=drybags&Category_Code=DUF

Chattooga_Yellow.jpg

Wildchilds Billet rack, available in powdercoated and powcoated/machined as well.
Very nice piece of work!!

PM him (NOT ME) for more information
Click this link to send him a PM
http://www.snowest.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=44383

His email is: wwildchild@hotmail.com

Wildchild2.jpg

Last edited:
I have a gas can and the briefcase bag on the back of my 144 RAW tunnel it's a perfect fit. The briefcase bag works great, stays dry, easy to open, holds a shovel and stuff doesn't freeze cause of the heat from the tunnel. I'll post a pic tommorow

E

EricW

Nov 26, 2007
NE Washington
Skinz makes a good looking under seat/tunnel bag that is way bigger than the Polaris. I like the Poo shovel bag and have had good luck with it, digging out others of course. I went with the QRS gas jug and built a riser to get over the wiring extrusion on top of the tunnel. I would worry too much about spare gas unless your riding day & night. i used my jug 1 time so far.

07 155 with vortec rack, Mountain Addiction jugs, and a water proof Kayak bag

000_0149.jpg

08 163 with the QRS jug & shovel bag

100_4319.jpg

Not a very good shot, this bag from Snobunje holds a ton and its tough

100_4787.jpg

Premium Features