• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

who rules mountain 800's?

?

• doo

Votes: 371 32.9%
  • poo

Votes: 525 46.6%
  • cat

Votes: 236 21.0%

• Total voters
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
S

snowmobiler

Nov 26, 2001
i want to see a pro vs winning the lotto and a lifetime hooters coupon poll.
around here,pro would win.LOL

W

waxer

Nov 2, 2012
Ill take the loto and never look back- even ride a scorpion

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
For the guys that dont think the 174 has been out for many years. Take a peak at Mountain Mod Mania 7. which was filmed in 08, that is the first time I had ever herd of one. After asking around they had been out a bit before that. They have been pretty popular in Canada for alot of years.

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
OK we need a new pole.

who has been Poo loyal forever
who switched to Poo when Burandt did
who thinks the pro makes a crappy rider look good
who really cares

TJ427

Lifetime Membership
Feb 8, 2012
Bismarck, ND
About your voting tip;

Track does not make the sled, just like tires do not make the car.

You can put any tire you want on a Yugo and it is still just a Yugo.

The track on the Banana sled is just one more of the many sales gimmicks Doo is trying to woo customers away from the other brands. Most that fall victim to this marketing suffer from small sausage syndrome and have badAzz lifted diesel trucks and other known small sausage syndrome purchases to make them feel equal to the rest of us. I would bet that a huge percentage of the T3's sold will never leave the Praire. As the purchaser does not have the testicular fortitude to ride it to it's potential, whatever that ends up being.

I bought a yellow 174 t3 and that still made me laugh! my diesel truck is stock!

V

vector boy

Jan 5, 2008
Norfolk, NE
I thought you only needed a new pole if you just bought the new skidoo 174" Sorry I'm just flippin' sh#t!!!

I need a new pole because the ex was a bit heavy and broke my old one. You know these Midwest corn fed country girls.

Wait...are we talking about the same pole???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J

jerrydecoy

May 12, 2011
coeurd'Alene, id
I need a new pole because the ex was a bit heavy and broke my old one. You know these Midwest corn fed country girls.

Wait...are we talking about the same pole???

How do you get that yammi on its side without the extra weight? The ex... Not the pole!!!

Last edited:
W

waxer

Nov 2, 2012
Thinking about this pole :face-icon-small-con I bet that if Poo came out with a 175 the Poo Aid would be all over it as the best thing since sliced bread :face-icon-small-sho

V

vector boy

Jan 5, 2008
Norfolk, NE
I could see why your pole would be bent!! living in Omaha, ive been working in NE all year. There are alot of bigger gals out here, a guy needs a low gear to get over some of em..

At least I can get use to altitude before we head out west.

W

waxer

Nov 2, 2012
guess there is a wing ding down at the ski doo shop sat here in bend`maybe they will have the big dog there```

Premium Features