• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

axys rear track stock ?

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
When I click on the link it goes to a page and looks like I half to sign up to view pictures. But can't under stand the language. Lol

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
I sure hope someone will make a new eyelet for the fox evol 3, I called fox and got told they are not making a float evol 3 for the axys or any thing to make the pro shock fit on the axys.( eyelet). Hope the guy I talked to is wrong. Wanted to run these shocks this coming season.

Last edited:

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
I sure hope someone will make a new eyelet for the fox evol 3, I called fox and got told they are not making a float evol 3 for the axys or any thing to make the pro shock fit on the axys.( eyelet). Hope the guy I talked to I wrong. Wanted to run these shocks this coming season.

Take a grinder to the steel of the shock mounting tabs.
Or just sell the shock and buy a new one.
Not the end of the world.

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
Ya thought about just grinding the tab, but not sure how it will work. If the shock is extended all the way and the suspension still has a bit of travel. The shock would take a beating.

W
Apr 12, 2012
Piteå - Northern Sweden
I asked if they were gonna make a Fox Float kit for the AXYS RMK.

Hi Dan,

If you’re referring to front ski shocks, then the answer is yes. We currently do produce this model shock for this application. The part number for the kit is 850-22-211 and can be purchased through any authorized FOX dealer or a dealer setup with one of our distributors.

We’ll actually be producing a rear track kit for this sled as we’ll but that won’t be around until next snow season.

Thank you.

Joey Avila

carbontj

Premium Member
Aug 21, 2012
indianapolis
The issue maybe the holes in the rear slide rails are .400 different then the 12-15 RMK..All the mounting holes are further forward than before, not sure why other then geometry changes...Going forward with the mounting holes would make it softer I believe...I have overlaid the 2 different rails...16 has shorter rail in the rear on the hi fax by 3" to free up the spinning of the track, I believe Ski-doo did this before..

making Carbon fiber rails right now for both...savings 6 lbs of sprung weight.

TJ

GreenState

Lifetime Membership
Feb 28, 2012
McCall
Any updates on this?

According to the Fox pages the only rear shock kits are the Burandt & Curtis ones.

I'd love to just keep my Evols from my Pro.

Premium Features