• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

garret Turbo rebuild

brycter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
West Haven, Utah
www.turboboys.net
our pump is not a fra-4. that is a fuel pump. That pump is the one other turbo manufatures tried to use and they did not work. They all look the same from the out side but not the same insides. I have pumps instock if you want them can send them out super quick. $160 plus shipping. I have not had a pump failure in 6 year with this pump super reliable!!

we also stock center sections if you need one. Or can get a rebuild if you want.

Last edited:

philsummers21

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Big Horns, Wyoming
Yep. Came in yesterday and put it on. Its a wahlbro pump, just not sure which one. It has a cpc name and number stamped in it. Not sure if they make them for cpc or not. Moves a lot of oil. And max 2amp draw

G
Oct 8, 2013
Flat Land
our pump is not a fra-4. that is a fuel pump. That pump is the one other turbo manufatures tried to use and they did not work. They all look the same from the out side but not the same insides. I have pumps instock if you want them can send them out super quick. $160 plus shipping. I have not had a pump failure in 6 year with this pump super reliable!!

we also stock center sections if you need one. Or can get a rebuild if you want.

These pump must sell very fast. Ordered one today and I got an auto reply that said they are back ordered?

Thanks, Dan

brycter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
West Haven, Utah
www.turboboys.net
I have like 60 in stock just order it u will send it out. I can't keep up with the dang website inventory. Plus build kits, ship parts, hero with tuning, right know it is crazy!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk now Free

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
Brice.. can’t get threw to you on the phone, I have a 2860 that I lost a oil pump out of and center section is gone, do you still have these? It was from a Impulse kit?

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
Brice.. can’t get threw to you on the phone, I have a 2860 that I lost a oil pump out of and center section is gone, do you still have these? It was from a Impulse kit?

Call Alamo in Calgary,Save you from the exchange and shipping hassles!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features