For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium
Arctic Cat: M Series 2005-Current, all models in the M-series chassis

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2011, 12:36 AM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
Jred is a name known to allJred is a name known to allJred is a name known to allJred is a name known to allJred is a name known to allJred is a name known to allJred is a name known to allJred is a name known to allJred is a name known to allJred is a name known to allJred is a name known to all
Default M8 ECU's Interchangeable? Need help??

I'm looking into buying a used ECU for my 2007 TM8.
What I know about the one I have is that its a square,
The part number off of cats parts list shows that it requires a,
"ECU-'08 800 L/C CF/M-SQUARE 3007-606 (replaces 3007-347)".

So I found a few F8 2008 around ebay and was wondering if they would work as long as they were square?
Cats parts lists shows, "3CU-'08 800 L/C F-SQUARE 3007-603".

Are some interchangeable?

My second question is what has been peoples experiance as they have gone out? I'm trying to find a bug in my setup.
I've replaced the wiring harness, stator, ccu, new crank, new top end, new epv valve wires, new reeds trying to locate the problem of an erratic mid and upper range bog. After replacing all those components I rode it for two miles and the mid range still acted like it had a dead spot then it just shut. No spark at the spark plugs. All OHM reading were in there correct range all the way to the ECU. What gives????

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 02-07-2011, 08:29 AM
Currently: I'm back
Ski-Laxn has a reputation beyond reputeSki-Laxn has a reputation beyond reputeSki-Laxn has a reputation beyond reputeSki-Laxn has a reputation beyond reputeSki-Laxn has a reputation beyond reputeSki-Laxn has a reputation beyond reputeSki-Laxn has a reputation beyond reputeSki-Laxn has a reputation beyond reputeSki-Laxn has a reputation beyond reputeSki-Laxn has a reputation beyond reputeSki-Laxn has a reputation beyond repute

I have been told that since you are running a fuel controller symbol does not matter. The F8 box will work.

Rate this post: Yes | No