• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 Proclimb Silber: Routing Air Intake??

Z

Zone28M7

Sep 28, 2009
Louviers, CO
I have a 12 Proclimb 800 with a Silber setup. I was debating routing the air intake directly above the turbo, up and out of the hood. Wanted to do so for cold fresh air. Has anyone done this with this kit or is it not ideal for this setup? Thoughts??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

H

HOOCH256

Jan 5, 2008
Kalispell, MT
I have a 12 Proclimb 800 with a Silber setup. I was debating routing the air intake directly above the turbo, up and out of the hood. Wanted to do so for cold fresh air. Has anyone done this with this kit or is it not ideal for this setup? Thoughts??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I did this on my sled, mines a cutler it but pretty much the same setup. I will be home tonight and can send you pics of how I did mine tonight. Mine works great and doesn't protrude out too far

owenb2

Lifetime Membership
Mar 8, 2010
wyo
I cannot speak to your set up exactly.. However on my T pro it ran better especially on the bottom end with the intake straight out the hood. The only negatives are; torn prefilter sock (I carried clear gorilla tape to patch) & in super deep snow it can clog - chopping the throttle blows it off tho.

C

carlc

Jan 23, 2008
helena mt
That is exactly how the speedwerx superchargers are having us route out intakes. I think it will be better than stock location like my boondocker, except for the risk of torn filters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Z

Zone28M7

Sep 28, 2009
Louviers, CO
I did this on my sled, mines a cutler it but pretty much the same setup. I will be home tonight and can send you pics of how I did mine tonight. Mine works great and doesn't protrude out too far

Yeah that would be great if I could see some pics of where it's routed. It doesn't appear that there's much room to route straight up, but I'd like to see how people are doing it!

H

HOOCH256

Jan 5, 2008
Kalispell, MT
Yeah that would be great if I could see some pics of where it's routed. It doesn't appear that there's much room to route straight up, but I'd like to see how people are doing it!

It was a tight fit for sure. I bought a 90* silicon coupler that comes right off the turbo and straight up. I'm still driving but should be a few more hours.

Premium Features