• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

A big thanks to Kraven and F-Bomb

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
I finally got a chance to ride my sled from the 25th-27th...........

Well i cut the nubs off my 08 rmk 700s stock track but didnt add screws and WOW i have to say it was a total different sled..............i was on a lake with 6-8 inches of fresh and on a packed track it would just haul off the line, last year on hard pack it would just spin and spin now it grabs hard, so anyone thinking of cutting and/or screwing its well worth it. it even just took off and drove with mid throttle on the ice where this would also cause it to spin last year

Also i road my 03 600 136 and it seemed to ripp off the line and just scream, jumped on the 700 and it seemed not so snappy and more of a droney engine note....so i remembered Kravens post about plugging the hose from the VES valves to the celinoid and i did this and it made my sled alot more snappyer it even made it have more of a high pitched whine like the 600.

After these mods i fell in love with my sled all over again, so i just like to thank you two for the great advice it was well worth it.

Kraven

Lifetime Membership
Apr 11, 2009
MIDWEST
I finally got a chance to ride my sled from the 25th-27th...........

Well i cut the nubs off my 08 rmk 700s stock track but didnt add screws and WOW i have to say it was a total different sled..............i was on a lake with 6-8 inches of fresh and on a packed track it would just haul off the line, last year on hard pack it would just spin and spin now it grabs hard, so anyone thinking of cutting and/or screwing its well worth it. it even just took off and drove with mid throttle on the ice where this would also cause it to spin last year

Also i road my 03 600 136 and it seemed to ripp off the line and just scream, jumped on the 700 and it seemed not so snappy and more of a droney engine note....so i remembered Kravens post about plugging the hose from the VES valves to the celinoid and i did this and it made my sled alot more snappyer it even made it have more of a high pitched whine like the 600.

After these mods i fell in love with my sled all over again, so i just like to thank you two for the great advice it was well worth it.

You're welcome, glad to hear everything worked out.

Premium Features