• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lincoln County Customs Fit & Finish

robrstopr

Lifetime Membership
Nov 13, 2002
Colorado Springs
Well after a season ending wreck at Togwotee last season. Lincoln County Customs "Troy" has been fixing up my girl. I don't know how to post pics, but COLORADO YAMAHA is posting them for me in the next post.

I got an unbelievable deal, and the finished product says it all. Thanks Troy... I spend all my time sweating my a$$ of in the garage looking at her. Hope the snow falls soon.

Craig

Last edited:
C
Dec 5, 2001
Colorado Springs, CO
CR.jpg

cr1.jpg

D
Nov 26, 2007
Yea, Troy does great work and he goes out of his way to make sure things are right and the sleds he works on are running their best.

robrstopr

Lifetime Membership
Nov 13, 2002
Colorado Springs
It is a Mountain Mod Hood. Had it a couple seasons now, and love it. You wouldn't believe how much lighter it is than stock, plus great air flow.

robrstopr

Lifetime Membership
Nov 13, 2002
Colorado Springs
R U serious???? The MM hood is the sweetest on the market. Not that others aren't nice, but this hood is friggin Bad A$$.

Best feature, is my Boost oil temps stay under 140 on the worst (hotest/poor snow condition), days.

S
Nov 26, 2007
FU
Craig, All that $$$ and you still have the stock rails... Get Blue Anodized IceAge Rails and black hyfax.. That would really finish off the sled.

Have you weighed it yet? Bring it on over to my house

Last edited:
A

Aussie Niko

I'm thinking the panels that don't match up well near the steering. This is one I've made from carbon fibre which keeps the stock look with out the light pod and weight. You can see I've made it match up right. I'll be making them in the carbon look(not painted) real soon:)

niko.

hood2.jpg hood.jpg

robrstopr

Lifetime Membership
Nov 13, 2002
Colorado Springs
Craig, All that $$$ and you still have the stock rails... Get Blue Anodized IceAge Rails and black hyfax.. That would really finish off the sled.

Have you weighed it yet? Bring it on over to my house

I haven't had it on a scale yet. Sent Trey an e-mail to find if/when he'd be around. He must be out playing in the sand with the MCX guys...lol

I plan to do IceAge Rails and a two wheel kit, just no time until after hunting season.

Did you do another project this summer?

robrstopr

Lifetime Membership
Nov 13, 2002
Colorado Springs
I'm thinking the panels that don't match up well near the steering. This is one I've made from carbon fibre which keeps the stock look with out the light pod and weight. You can see I've made it match up right. I'll be making them in the carbon look(not painted) real soon:)

niko.

Nice....It looks great. How's the air flow? Having them painted is the most expensive part. Wish I knew how to do it myself.

S
Nov 26, 2007
FU
I haven't had it on a scale yet. Sent Trey an e-mail to find if/when he'd be around. He must be out playing in the sand with the MCX guys...lol

I plan to do IceAge Rails and a two wheel kit, just no time until after hunting season.

Did you do another project this summer?

he's is Sweden should be back soon

Premium Features