• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Arctic cat zr98 base 600 with D&D 720 top

F
Dec 10, 2007
Yellowknife, NWT
Its a 98 base 600 crank with 600 stator/CDI
Top is D&D 720, pistons were new last season. But they look beat up but still tons of compression. One piston has some reed damage but not bad but it killed the head but some how didnt get into the bottom end.
Comes with a new 500 head but needs to be cut and D&D will do it for a fee. It will plug into any 5/6 wiring harness.
Looking to get $600 and i have a clutch and weights I could possibably through in depending on where its being shipped to.

I really want to keep the motor but I cant seem to find a Tundra frame with telescope front end and have now been holding onto the motor for 7 months and still nothing so someone might as well have a wild ride. The bottom end has two new outer bearing and new seals last season and a new crank and cases the year before, replaced a bearing cause i had a ring get in there due to age of piston and just running it to hard so i replaced both.
If anyone has tried and raced one of these motors there stupid fast.
Also this motor you can only run twins unless you build your own and modify a stock 5/6 y pipe.

Premium Features