• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pro RMK Air Intake

P
Dec 5, 2009
Hood
I've looked through all the pictures and can't exactly see how the intake is routed. I can tell that it comes through two rear/side facing intake screens in what looks like the fixed console area and hopefully not on any movable hood piece. From that point I was hoping that they didn't put it through one of those split rattle boxes that the previous model has. Hope it's well thought this round!

crf118r

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 29, 2008
Eagle, Idaho
I've looked through all the pictures and can't exactly see how the intake is routed. I can tell that it comes through two rear/side facing intake screens in what looks like the fixed console area and hopefully not on any movable hood piece. From that point I was hoping that they didn't put it through one of those split rattle boxes that the previous model has. Hope it's well thought this round!

I was told that it was sealed and fixed to the hood. That will make a big difference in the powder.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Here you go..

attachment.php

Mates to the hood...Now separate from the headlight.

attachment.php

Console Intake locations

attachment.php

proRMK intake.jpg

Last edited:
I

IceCap

Nov 27, 2007
B.C.
I looked it over carefully and it is in a good place.....but it is split in two pieces and will need some attention like extra screws or silicone.
It looks a little flimsy and I am concerned about the sealing off against dry champagne powder.

Premium Features