• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sidi Adventure 2 Gore-Tex boots

Chadx

♫ In the pow again. Just can't wait to get in..
Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
Bozeman, MT
Bought a pair of the originals 8 or 10 years ago (the leather and gortex version they only sold overseas; not the U.S. version that was synthetic and a non-gortex waterproof membrane) and have used the heck out of them on dual sports for all these years. I haven't ever considered wearing summer boots on snowbike, though, since my Klim BOA sled boots have always worked perfect on the snowbike.

Last edited:
B
I can only speak in a generalization but, as products are products, I had ridden in a RevIt Discovery boot last winter and it was awesome. It was awesome because the boot was advertised as being waterproof, and it was. It has an Outdry liner or membrane, fused to whatever leather is on the outside of the boot. It is not a heavily armored boot but for the way I ride in the dirt and snow, my feet and legs have been awesome inside the boot. So again, if the boots you are considering are waterproof and stay that way, you are 1/2 way to a good boot already.

Now, I just got a pair of the new Klim snowbike boots and as my incredible wife had gotten them for me for our anniversary this past October, at first I thought I didn't need them. That the Revit's, that worked so well last winter, would work well again this winter but then I had tried them on.

Ohhh, they fit so well. So soft, so much thicker. Like the Revits, but thicker and with the same BOA system that I have come to love. I did have to raise my shifter lever as the boot is just thicker all around but, not as thick as a snowmobile boot. I'm going to be riding again tomorrow morning to also test out the Camso DTS 129 kit on the KTM 300 but to also ride my own bike as I did not put the boots on to ride tonight, I should have, but will definitely do it tomorrow.

B
May 1, 2018
Sidi Adventure 2 Gore-Tex
Has anyone used these boots? Compared to Astars Toucan?
I have a pair of gore-tex adventures not the 2 but the only difference is ones leather ones not.... and melted some sno seal into them to waterproof the leather and thermacell remote heated insoles inside ,not bulky, fully armored,warm at 0 to -5F at least and dry dry feet..I think anything past -10F your gonna need some healthy winter boots anyways.If your an aggressive type rider and dont like bulky crap you will luv these

Last edited:
Premium Features