• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Gas at Eino's (now Park 520) ??

MI1M600EFI

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 15, 2008
Mancos, CO
Does anyone know if the new owners are still selling gas in the winter? We have a cabin booked right across the road, and it would sure be nice to fuel up there instead of riding to town or hauling gas...

Thanks for the intel!!
Chris

MI1M600EFI

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 15, 2008
Mancos, CO
From the pictures I could find, it doesn't appear to have changed much. (Or at all, perhaps!)
I just tried calling again and got through (twice), but there was a really bad delay and echo on the line, and neither of us could understand the other...

Arrrrgh...
Looking at google earth, I don't see any gas pumps where they used to be... Trying to find an email addy now, but looks doubtful there's any gas out that way...

We have a place called Grandpa's Cabin rented, and it is just south and across the road... Great for riding, not so good for gas if the bar doesn't sell it anymore...

Last edited:

MI1M600EFI

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 15, 2008
Mancos, CO
Just in case anyone is curious, the place was closed for the winter. I didn't see any gas pumps anyway.

On the plus side, Grandpa's cabin worked out well for our group! Grooming was pretty scant the week we were there, and it snowed every day with poor visibility, but we still had a great time!!!

Sent from my ADR1776 using Tapatalk

Premium Features