• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris HTG 975 bigbore kit for 2006 900 Rmk Fusion

B

BIGGDAWG

Jul 6, 2001
Waverly, Iowa
I have a HTG 975 big bore kit for a 2006 polaris 900 rmk and fusion. It is slightly used, less than 120 miles on it. I am selling the sled so I returned it to stock. I am including the base gaskets and Head O-rings with it. The kit includes: Head, 2 cylinders, 2 pistons with rings and pins, 2 exhaust valve guillotines, 2 Engine control computers 1 htg ecu for the 975 and one new ecu with carl's cycle 975 flash in it

This is for the 4 injector 2006 900 motor.

Can be used on an 2005 but you would have to plug the injector holes in the cylinders and then find a 05 975 ecu. or use a boondocker box to tune.I also have instructions on how to wire up a power commander usb or power commander V

The 975 has 180 hp at 7600-7700 rpm with a slp single or htg single pipe. This thing will yank your arms off. These kits are rare because they are not making them anymore. Pistons are still available though through Carl's Cycle.

$1300 shipped to usa or best offer will ship to canada contact for shipping.

on one cylinder part of the casting has broke where one of the exhaust bolts holds the manifold on. it didn't affect the holding of the manifold on but i needed to make note in the auction here is a pic.
dig1.jpg

The top half of the cases has to be clearanced for the piston skirts easily done with a dremel and about 20 minutes.

here are some pictures of my cases when done. they are not included. just for a visual on the minor clearancing needed.
IMG_1521.jpg

IMG_1520.jpg

IMG_1522.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features